Current job openings
Civil Reinstatement Technician (Concreter)
Full time position/ Casual
FTS Resolve requires an experienced Civil Reinstatement Technician, with proven experience in concreting including boxing, screed and finishing. We require a reliable concreter for all types of concrete work in the commercial and industrial Telco sector.
The role entails:
- Undertaking basic concreting techniques to ensure concrete incorporated in the works is adequately compacted, screed and finished;
- Construct formwork for concrete construction of roads, footpaths, kerb and gutters and vehicular crossings;
- Apply construction techniques for laying and joining of pipes and associated drainage structures. Screed and level off asphaltic concrete prior to rolling;
- ACM pit removal
- Working overtime and living away from home
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a current HR driver’s licence
- Have red/white card.
- Trade qualified or a proven background in Telco Construction
- Sound time management and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competent in the use of technology e.g. iPads
- Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Health and Safety conscious.
Competitive pay rates are on offer for successful candidate based on experience.
If you have the skills and attributes to be successful in this role we look forward to reviewing your application